- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Late Night Ratings on Friday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Friday, 05.09.14 (Posted 05.10.14) CBS CBS on Day #16 of the May Sweeps put out their best as at 8:00P ‘Unforgettable’ drew 7.29 million viewers, 1.56 million ahead of its closest competition for the evening. Then at 9P, ‘Hawaii Five-0’ … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.28.14 (Posted on 03.29.14) CBS, behind the power of the final evening of making the Elite Eight in the NCAA Basketball Tournament, scored big and delivered its usual powerful Friday audience by drawing nearly 10 million viewers to the … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.21.14 (posted 03.22.14) While the fans of basketball were glued and switching back and forth on four channels on Friday, including the usual leader on the night, CBS, the Alphabet Network took full advantage and powered to a victory … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.14.14 Friday belongs to CBS with a powerful veteran lineup that cleaned up once again last night. At 8P, the season finale of ‘Undercover Boss’ won the time period with 7.07 million viewers. At 9P, with an excellent episode … Continue reading →
On Friday It Was CBS As The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven Finished #1 In Australia.
Friday, 02.28.14 CBS dominated Friday night in prime time winning each of the six half hours. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ finished with 7.66 million viewers. At 8P, in an exceptional episode which featured everyone in the cast except one, and … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →