- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Kirstie’s Fill Your House For Free Ratings on Tuesday
FOX Won For The Second Straight Night On Tuesday In The U.S. BBC One Topped Everything In The UK. Seven Wins In Australia.
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Tuesday NBC Was Top Broadcast Network In The U.S. BBC One Was #1 In The UK. Nine Was 1 In Australia.
Tuesday, 07.08.14 (Posted 07.09.14) NBC Tuesday during the summer is loaded with original programming on cable which reduces broadcast ratings substantially. On Tuesday, USA’s ‘Royal Pain’ and ‘Covert Affairs’, along with TNT’s ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ and FX’s ‘Tyrant’ and more … Continue reading →