- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Killer Women Ratings on Tuesday
NBC Again #1 In The U.S. Behind The Olympic Coverage. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ Dominates In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.19.14 NBC was again #1 with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as it pulled in 18.47 million viewers, one of the lowest in this year’s run of events. Olympics action included women’s alpine skiing, men’s freestyle skiing and women’s short track … Continue reading →
CBS Clobbers Competition On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To #1 In The UK. Seven Rides ‘Kitchen’ To The Top In Australia.
Tuesday 02.04.14 CBS clobbered the competition on Tuesday as the big program, ‘NCIS’ led off front and center and drew a powerful, evening television high of 19.53 million viewers at 8P with a 12.0 rating/19 share of the available audience. … Continue reading →
It was an all rerun Tuesday for CBS. And no matter what the others through at it, The Tiffany Network had the answer in ‘NCIS’; NCIS: LA’ & ‘Person Of Interest’ even if they were all reruns. At 8P, ‘NCIS’ … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBSday. The power of CBS on Tuesday is unmatched. First, the most popular drama on television kicks off the night on The Tiffany Network. ‘N.C.I.S.’ dominates at 8P, as it does for the entire Tuesday and … Continue reading →