- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Kansas City Chiefs Ratings on Sunday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
On the last regular season Sunday of the year, NBC with ‘Sunday Night Football’ featuring the Eastern Division title game between the Dallas Cowboys against the victorious Philadelphia Eagles, won the evening for The Peacock Network. At 7P, ‘Football Night … Continue reading →
Sunday is usually football dominated, especially in prime time. While football did influence the numbers, news, reality and drama made CBS #1. With a very strong lead in at 7P with the overrun of the Denver victory over Kansas City, … Continue reading →
Two big stories for Sunday’s programming stood out. First, NBC had a football matchup that was highly anticipated and drew an audience to justify the hype. ‘Sunday Night Football’ at 830P pulled in an above average 25.06 million viewers and … Continue reading →