- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Jimmy Kimmel Ratings on Wednesday
Wednesday, 05.28.14 (Posted on 05.29.14) CBS The Tiffany Network for the umpteenth evening brought its fans a complete night of encores. Yet CBS won this final Wednesday in May. At 8P, a great rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ came in a … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 03.19/14 (Posted on 03.20.14) The power of The Tiffany Network came through again on Wednesday as it appears it has now surpassed the aging ‘American Idol’ once and for all. CBS began the evening at 8P with not just … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 03.12.14 A crack in the invincibility of ‘American Idol’ appeared last night as CBS with its solid, older programming, squeaked by ABC and the powerhouse of ‘Idol’. CBS led off Wednesday with ‘Survivor’ and it pulled in 9.85 million … Continue reading →
Don’t look the other way. With a new judge, the multiple EMMY and Grammy Award winner Harry Connick Jr., the popular Jennifer Lopes back for a second turn and multiple Grammy and CMA Award winner Keith Urban back for another … Continue reading →
After five straight days of a different network winning the #1 spot among viewers (ABC on Friday, FOX on Saturday, NBC on Sunday, ESPN on Monday and CBS on Tuesday, Wednesday the title did not go to a sixth network. … Continue reading →
There is every reason to believe CBS’ Wednesday line up will be intact next year and for year’s to come, as long as the key actors agree to continue in their roles. From the 8P ‘Survivor’, featuring one of the … Continue reading →
Is Carrie Underwood a draw or what? Not to take anything away from Brad Paisley. ABC was the beneficiary of both hosts as the Alphabet Network powered by the ’47th Annual CMA Awards’ dominated Wednesday with 16.63 million average viewers … Continue reading →