- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: ITV 2
‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens. Thursday, June 23, 2016. CBS finished #1 broadcast network as ‘Big Brother‘ was the top program. Univision #1 Hispanic network in the U.S. as ‘Copa America Centenario‘ featuring Chili … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 05.27.14 (Posted 05.28.14) NBC On the Peacock Network, the return of ‘America’s Got Talent’ on NBC at 8P was off and running with 11.91 million viewers and a dominant 7.4 rating/12 share. It peaked at the 9P half-hour with … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 05.21.14 (Posted 05.22.14) In one of the most interesting nights of the season, there were the battle of the realities, introduction to new programs and the season enders of others. On this final Wednesday of the May Sweeps, everyone … Continue reading →
On Saturday FOX Won With NASCAR. ITV With Britain’s Talent #1 In The UK. Seven Squeaks By In Australia.
Saturday, 04.26.14 (Posted 04.27.14) On Saturday, it was FOX which took the top prize with the one thing that television is great at: showing sporting events LIVE. And on Saturday, the third day of the May Sweeps, ‘NASCAR’ was the … Continue reading →
ABC edges CBS in an all rerun evening on Saturday with the exception of two news programs which went up against each other. ABC was victorious. At 8P-10P, The Alphabet Network pulled up a rerun movie, ‘Hancock’ which averaged 2.7 … Continue reading →