- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: http://www.facebook.com/overtheshouldermedia
The battle between the host, Philadelphia Eagles in the City of Brotherly Love, and the visiting New Orleans Saints, brought in more than million viewers on average throughout the evening on Saturday. With the Saints winning their first game on … Continue reading →
ESPN’s telecast of the ‘Sugar Bowl’ grabbed the attention of most viewers on Thursday evening as the game with #11 Oklahoma defeated the 17 point favorite, #3 Alabama 45-31. The telecast averaged a 9.3 overnight rating, slightly less than the … Continue reading →
There is a reason why the only guy in the world who gets paychecks from FOX, NBC, E! and ABC all in the same year anchors the biggest New Years Eve bash in the nation. And on this night, ABC … Continue reading →
ESPN behind the Oregon’s 30-7 victory over Texas in the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio was the winner on Monday night. The lopsided game drew 7.547 million viewers. At 10P, the ‘Scoreboard’ drew 5.418 million while at 1015P, the Holiday … Continue reading →
On the last regular season Sunday of the year, NBC with ‘Sunday Night Football’ featuring the Eastern Division title game between the Dallas Cowboys against the victorious Philadelphia Eagles, won the evening for The Peacock Network. At 7P, ‘Football Night … Continue reading →
In one of the slowest nights of the year, this Saturday between Christmas and New Year’s day, saw CBS pull out another victory on broadcast behind their always powerful news magazine, ’48 Hours’. At 8P, ‘Mike & Molly’ rerun drew … Continue reading →