- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
July 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: House of Fools Ratings on Tuesday
NBC Again #1 In The U.S. Behind The Olympic Coverage. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ Dominates In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.19.14 NBC was again #1 with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as it pulled in 18.47 million viewers, one of the lowest in this year’s run of events. Olympics action included women’s alpine skiing, men’s freestyle skiing and women’s short track … Continue reading →
CBS Is #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To Top The U.K. ‘Kitchen’ Bring Network 7 Tuesday’s Crown In Australia.
Prime time in the U.S. was dominated by President Obama’s State of the Union Address in front of Congress. All rating results from last night are atypical due to President Obama’s approximate one-hour State of the Union address. Results in … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBSday. The power of CBS on Tuesday is unmatched. First, the most popular drama on television kicks off the night on The Tiffany Network. ‘N.C.I.S.’ dominates at 8P, as it does for the entire Tuesday and … Continue reading →