- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: HBO
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
ABC Dances To The Top On Monday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 In The UK With Jamaica. Seven Dominates With Kitchen in Australia.
Monday, 04.21.14 (Posted 04.22.14) ABC had its biggest hammer lead off the night at 8P with ‘Dancing With the Stars’ and it was the top show of the evening with 13.525 million viewers and a 9.5 rating and a 15 … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.06.14 (Posted 04.07.14) CBS has been #1 broadcast network on five of the past six nights and Sunday was no exception. Throwing out most of its strong Sunday night lineup, at 7P, ’60 Minutes’ led it off and pulled … Continue reading →
In a huge boost to CBS, the NFL battle between the San Diego Charges and the victorious Denver Brocos, 24-17, gave CBS a huge lead beginning at 7P which it kept despite a strong ’71st Golden Globe Award’ show on … Continue reading →