- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Green Bay Packers
The kickoff of the NFL season on NBC Thursday night scored the best ratings for the opening game since 2016. The Green Bay Packers’ 10-3 win over the Chicago Bears averaged 22 million viewers, a 16 percent boost over the … Continue reading →
NBC Wins As Eagles Smash Bears. BBC One Tops In UK. Gannett Closes Belo Deal. Meredith Picks Up Affils In PHX.
After a day of professional football, the evening belonged to NBC which featured the Philadelphia Eagles defeating the Chicago Bears in Philadelphia, 54-11 on ‘Sunday Night Football’. The loss by the Bears allowed the final game of the regular season … Continue reading →
Over 30 million viewers enjoyed television on Sunday and the power of baseball, at least the World Series, shined. Going head-to-head with Sunday Night Football where the Green Bay Packers beat the Minnesota Vikings in a black & blue division … Continue reading →