- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Green Bay Packers Ratings on Sunday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
There were two games played on Sunday in the NFL Playoffs. The visiting San Francisco 49ers defeated the Green Bay Packers in below zero weather in the last second to win 23-20 on the famed ‘Frozen Tundra’ of Lambeau Stadium. … Continue reading →
On the last regular season Sunday of the year, NBC with ‘Sunday Night Football’ featuring the Eastern Division title game between the Dallas Cowboys against the victorious Philadelphia Eagles, won the evening for The Peacock Network. At 7P, ‘Football Night … Continue reading →
FOX had a football game for the ages overrun into the Sunday broadcast schedule. The Standard of Excellence in NFL Football, The Green Bay Packers, ‘America’s Team’ overcame the largest deficit in their long history (since 1918) and defeated ‘The … Continue reading →