- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Friday Night NRL Live Ratings on Friday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
On Friday, It Was All Disney. The Disney Channel Topped All. ABC Finished Ahead Of All Broadcast Networks In The U.S. BBC One Was #1 In The UK. Seven Topped All in Australia.
Friday, 06.27.14 (Posted 06.28.14) Disney Channel The Wonderful World of Disney, The Disney Channel at 8P presented the original movie ‘Zapped’, starring Disney Channel Zendaya and Spencer Boldman, delivered 5.7 million total viewers. At 945P, the highly-anticipated premiere of the … Continue reading →
Friday, 05.16.14 (Posted 05.17.14) For part of this last Friday in the May Sweeps, it was ‘give-away day’ and CBS and part of FOX and The CW aired reruns. ABC ABC won with an old pro. As she was in … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.28.14 (Posted on 03.29.14) CBS, behind the power of the final evening of making the Elite Eight in the NCAA Basketball Tournament, scored big and delivered its usual powerful Friday audience by drawing nearly 10 million viewers to the … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.21.14 (posted 03.22.14) While the fans of basketball were glued and switching back and forth on four channels on Friday, including the usual leader on the night, CBS, the Alphabet Network took full advantage and powered to a victory … Continue reading →