- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: Fat Tony & Co Ratings on Sunday
Sunday, 03.30.14 (Posted on Monday, 03.31.14 CBS began the evening at 7P with the end of the Kentucky victory over Michigan to earn the final spot in the Final Four of the NCAA Basketball tournament with 16.44 million viewers and … Continue reading →
NBC Makes The ‘Dateline’ To #1 In U.S. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’Again Finishes On Top In The U.K. Seven Finishes #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.29.14 (Posted 03.30.14) In one of the slowest nights of the year, in what some might call a ‘yawner’, NBC finished ahead of all the other broadcast networks. As for whether it will win the night, we will all … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.23.14 (Posted 03.24.14) CBS brought back its usual Sunday night lineup but the shocker happened at 9P. Earlier in the evening, at 7P, NCAA Basketball pulled in 13.93 million viewers and a 9.3/17 while at 730P, the game brought … Continue reading →
CBS Is The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Finished #1 In The U.K. On Sunday. Seven Is Again #1 In Australia.
strong>Sunday, 03.16.14 CBS won Sunday going away with a margin of 33% over the #2 network, ABC. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ won its time period and was the top program on Sunday with 11.11 million viewers and an 8.2 rating … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →