- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: ESPN
It was a classic game. In the last seconds, Florida State scored to defeat Auburn in the last BCS Championship game at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. After trailing big, 21-3 in the first half of the game, the … Continue reading →
Sport, particularly football, dominated television on Friday night in the U.S. as ESPN’s presentation of Clemson’s victory over Ohio State was a winner. The 40-35 victory brought the ACC the 80th Orange Bowl title behind Tajh Boyd’s brilliant performance. Final … Continue reading →
ESPN’s telecast of the ‘Sugar Bowl’ grabbed the attention of most viewers on Thursday evening as the game with #11 Oklahoma defeated the 17 point favorite, #3 Alabama 45-31. The telecast averaged a 9.3 overnight rating, slightly less than the … Continue reading →
CBS began the new year as it left a #1 year behind. It finished #1 on Wednesday evening for broadcast networks, the first evening of the new year. But it was ESPN that took the top prize with college football … Continue reading →
ESPN behind the Oregon’s 30-7 victory over Texas in the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio was the winner on Monday night. The lopsided game drew 7.547 million viewers. At 10P, the ‘Scoreboard’ drew 5.418 million while at 1015P, the Holiday … Continue reading →
Thursday simply belongs to CBS. Even with a compete lineup of reruns and a host of college football bowls being aired on ESPN, it should be called CBSday. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ brought in the evenings only 10+ … Continue reading →
ESPN #1 In U.S. As ‘Matty Melts’. ABC Tops Broadcast. BBC One #1 In UK. Univision Beats FOX & The CW.
‘Matty Melt’ threw another clutch interception, turning a game winning or tie scoring drive into defeat. The closing of legendary Candlestick Park in San Francisco, which was one of the coldest places to watch a sporting event because it is … Continue reading →