- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Enlisted Ratings on Sunday
On Sunday, ESPN Dominates With World Cup. NBC’s Got Talent And Top Broadcast In U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 06.22.14 (Posted 06.23.14) NBC Against reruns and program debuts that did not deliver on the promise, the Peacock Network pulled off a victory on Sunday. At 7P, a two-hour rerun of ‘American Ninja Warrior’ drew a tepid 2.71 million … Continue reading →
Sunday, 06.15.14 (Posted 06.16.14) ABC The Alphabet Network had the NBA Finals on Sunday. And with that license, it won the evening. At 7P, ‘Jimmy Kimmel LIVE’ drew 6.54 million viewers. At 730P, ‘NBA Countdown’ drew 7.09 million viewers. Game … Continue reading →
On Sunday, ABC Scores With Basketball In The U.S. BBC One #1 With F1 In The UK. Nine With The Voice Is Tops In Australia.
Sunday, 06.08.14 (Posted 06.09.14) ABC The Alphabet Network at 7P had the basketball edition of ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ and it drew 6.17 million viewers and a 2.1/4. It was followed at 730P by the pre-game ‘The NBA Countdown’ which drew … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →