- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Emmerdale Ratings on Thursday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Thursday, 07.03.14 (Posted 07.04.14) From America, wishing all around the world a Happy Fourth of July. CBS There is something about the Tiffany Network that is admirable. Their content is so deep and good that reruns can pull in the … Continue reading →
FOX & Idol Win Thursday. ITV & Emmerdale Tops In The UK. Broadcast Drops 9.449 Million Viewers From Last Season On Thursday. History’s ‘Pawn Stars’ Tops On Cable.
From Austin to San Francisco, ‘American Idol’ drew more contestants for their Hollywood tryout run and may have found some gems on Thursday. The surprise of the long running program is how tough Harry Connick, Jr. is when it comes … Continue reading →
CBS was number one on Thursday with a 6.8 household rating and 11 share behind its lead comedy, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, which finished 3% ahead of last year comparable day with an evening leading 17.98 million viewers and a … Continue reading →