- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Educating Joey Essex Ratings on Sunday
On Sunday, ESPN Dominates With World Cup. NBC’s Got Talent And Top Broadcast In U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 06.22.14 (Posted 06.23.14) NBC Against reruns and program debuts that did not deliver on the promise, the Peacock Network pulled off a victory on Sunday. At 7P, a two-hour rerun of ‘American Ninja Warrior’ drew a tepid 2.71 million … Continue reading →
CBS Is The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Finished #1 In The U.K. On Sunday. Seven Is Again #1 In Australia.
strong>Sunday, 03.16.14 CBS won Sunday going away with a margin of 33% over the #2 network, ABC. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ won its time period and was the top program on Sunday with 11.11 million viewers and an 8.2 rating … Continue reading →