- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Dracula Ratings on Friday
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →
CBS, as it usually does on Friday, simply wins with the power of Hawaii and the grit of New York. ‘Undercover Boss’ began the evening at 8P with 8.995 million viewers, 2+ million ahead of the closest competition. At 9P, … Continue reading →
There it was again. CBS was #1 on Friday behind the only two shows on the evening that drew over 10 million viewers. At 8P, ‘Intelligence’, the pilot episode was rerun for added exposure and drew 5.05 million viewers Then … Continue reading →
Sport, particularly football, dominated television on Friday night in the U.S. as ESPN’s presentation of Clemson’s victory over Ohio State was a winner. The 40-35 victory brought the ACC the 80th Orange Bowl title behind Tajh Boyd’s brilliant performance. Final … Continue reading →
With CBS throwing out their regular lineup for this Friday, ABC came through with a victory, narrowly beating NBC and CBS with FOX a close fourth. At 8P, ‘Last Man Standing’ pulled in 6.34 million, good for 3rd in the … Continue reading →
CBS won another Friday evening. It won each half hour of the evening behind ‘Undercover Boss’ which drew 8.55 million, 2.2 million more than its competition at 8P; At 9P ‘Hawaii Five-O’, with a great episode introducing a new mastermind … Continue reading →
Beginning at the very essence of creating a solid programming block involves an innate understanding of the available audience. Friday is not a Thursday or a Sunday where HUT levels are at their peak. It is an out-of-the-home night, the … Continue reading →