- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: ‘Don’t Ask Me Ask Britain’ TV Ratings in the UK Tuesday
Google is bringing location extensions, which trace the offline effect of digital ad exposures, to YouTube. (See Below) This was the Twenty-Seventh Day of the May Sweeps rating period. May Sweeps runs from April 27 through May 24, 2017. Reality … Continue reading →
This was the Thirteenth Day of the May Sweeps rating period. May Sweeps runs from April 27 through May 24, 2017. Drama and Reality dominated the top television viewing choices in the English Language World on Tuesday in prime time. … Continue reading →
Drama and Reality were the top television preferences in the English Language World Tuesday in prime time. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Tuesday, April 18, 2017. This is your North America, Central America, South America, UK and … Continue reading →