- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Dancing On Ice Ratings on Sunday
Sunday, 03.09.10 CBS began the evening at 7P with the leading newsmagazine on television, ’60 Minutes’ explored the facts behind the hidden data information selling business of personal information as well as a look behind the revolution in the Ukraine … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →
In the world of television, network executives dream of overwhelming numbers. There will be nothing for the remainder of the year that will top FOX’s Super Sunday performance. Overall, the evening brought the Animal Network of Broadcast a 44.6 rating … Continue reading →
CBS crushed the competition on Sunday with the ’56th Grammy Awards’ telecast. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’, featuring Jay Leno in an interview about his past, present and future, pounded an overwhelming victory with 14.467 million viewers and a 9.6/13. Then … Continue reading →
In a huge boost to CBS, the NFL battle between the San Diego Charges and the victorious Denver Brocos, 24-17, gave CBS a huge lead beginning at 7P which it kept despite a strong ’71st Golden Globe Award’ show on … Continue reading →
There were two games played on Sunday in the NFL Playoffs. The visiting San Francisco 49ers defeated the Green Bay Packers in below zero weather in the last second to win 23-20 on the famed ‘Frozen Tundra’ of Lambeau Stadium. … Continue reading →