- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Community Ratings on Thursday
Thursday, 04.17.14 (Posted 04.18.14) CBS on the strength of two rerun episode of ‘The Big Bang Theory’, on at 8P drawing 9.67 million viewers (6.6/12) and the second at 830P topping every other program on television on Thursday with 10.83 … Continue reading →
Thursday, 04.10.14 (Posted 04.11.14) For the ninth night out of the last ten (and that was only because the CBS sports crew was working at TBS for the ‘Final Four’ last Saturday evening), CBS was #1 on Thursday evening giving … Continue reading →
Thursday, 04.03.14 (Posted 04.04.14) For the third night in a row, CBS was the top television network in America. At 8P, the biggest comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ led the Tiffany Network to another Thursday victory, with a … Continue reading →
Thursday, 03.13.14 When you lead off the evening with America’s favorite comedy and end it with one of the better dramas, you win the evening. CBS won Thursday while at 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ powered through with another big … Continue reading →
CBS Wins On Thursday Behind ‘Big Bang’. BBC One #1 In The UK. Nine Snaps Seven’s Streak To Top In Australia.
Thursday, 03.06.14 CBS was once again the top network in the U.S. on Thursday (the only network to draw an average of 10+ million viewers throughout prime time) because of the #1 comedy in America, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which … Continue reading →
When a network begins the evening with the biggest comedy on the air, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, it is little wonder that with James Earl Jones Emmy winning performance and the cameo appearance of Carrie Fisher, the Tiffany Network was … Continue reading →
It was a FOX evening as The Animal Network of Broadcast blew the roof off of Thursday with something old, ‘American Idol’ and something new, ‘Rake’. At 8P, ‘American Idol’ drew 12.098 million viewers and finished with an 8 rating … Continue reading →