- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: CNA | SPOPHIS
FOX finished as the top network on Thursday as ‘NFL Thursday Night Football’ finished as the top program with an average 16,357 million viewers as the Philadelphia Eagles topped the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. NFL Network finished as … Continue reading →
This was the Eighteenth Day of the May Sweeps rating period. May Sweeps runs from April 27 through May 24, 2017. News Magazine and Reality dominated the top television viewing choices in the English Language World on Sunday in prime … Continue reading →
Comedy, Drama and Reality top the television programming habits on Thursday in the English Language World in prime time. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Thursday, February 9, 2016, the 7th Day of the February Sweeps. CBS #1 … Continue reading →
TBS #1 Overall on Saturday. CBS #1 on Broadcast Saturday in the U.S. BBC One #1 in the UK. Network Nine #1 in Australia.
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Saturday, March 28, 2015, TBS finished #1 overall as ‘NCAA Tournament Final Eight’ was the top program. CBS was #1 in broadcast for night in the U.S. as ’48 Hours’ was the … Continue reading →
CBS #1 on Thursday in the U.S. BBC One #1 in the UK. Seven #1 in Australia. Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. When managed … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
The battle at 8P on Monday may have told the full story of the narrow victory NBC earned on Monday evening. Yet the battle at 10P between these two networks may have been the case study on this battle between … Continue reading →