- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Celebrity Juice Ratings on Thursday
Thursday, 04.24.14 (Posted 04.25.14) CBS won Day #1 of the May Sweeps and the night, Thursday, with America’s #1 comedy, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which topped the night with 15.96 million viewers and an 11.0 rating and huge 19 share … Continue reading →
Thursday, 04.10.14 (Posted 04.11.14) For the ninth night out of the last ten (and that was only because the CBS sports crew was working at TBS for the ‘Final Four’ last Saturday evening), CBS was #1 on Thursday evening giving … Continue reading →
‘March Madness’ Brings CBS To #1 In The U.S. On Thursday. BBC One Led In The UK. Nine Tops In Australia.
Thursday, 03.27.14 (Posted 03.28.14) ‘March Madness’ is here and the fight to become one of the Elite Eight brought CBS to #1 on Thursday while the nation watched ‘B-Ball’ at its best. First, with the Dayton Flyers defeating Stanford Cardinal … Continue reading →
Thursday, 03.13.14 When you lead off the evening with America’s favorite comedy and end it with one of the better dramas, you win the evening. CBS won Thursday while at 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ powered through with another big … Continue reading →
One More Time…NBC #1 With Olympics In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The U.K. With Inspector. Nine Is Best In Australia With The Block.
Thursday, 02.20.14 NBC finished on top again in the U.S. with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as the women’s figure skating finals and freestyle skiing brought in an audience of 19.93 million viewers. NBC, once again, reigned supreme as it had a … Continue reading →
CBS was number one on Thursday with a 6.8 household rating and 11 share behind its lead comedy, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, which finished 3% ahead of last year comparable day with an evening leading 17.98 million viewers and a … Continue reading →