- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Celebrity Big Brother Ratings on Friday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →
CBS, as it usually does on Friday, simply wins with the power of Hawaii and the grit of New York. ‘Undercover Boss’ began the evening at 8P with 8.995 million viewers, 2+ million ahead of the closest competition. At 9P, … Continue reading →
There it was again. CBS was #1 on Friday behind the only two shows on the evening that drew over 10 million viewers. At 8P, ‘Intelligence’, the pilot episode was rerun for added exposure and drew 5.05 million viewers Then … Continue reading →
Sport, particularly football, dominated television on Friday night in the U.S. as ESPN’s presentation of Clemson’s victory over Ohio State was a winner. The 40-35 victory brought the ACC the 80th Orange Bowl title behind Tajh Boyd’s brilliant performance. Final … Continue reading →