- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Castle Ratings in the UK on Wednesday
Wednesday, 04.30.14 (Posted 05.01.14) CBS won Day #7 of the May Sweeps with another victory and an average of near 10 million viewers, finishing up the evening 477,000 ahead of last year on the comparable day. At 8P, broadcast’s first … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 04.23.14 (Posted 04.24.14) FOX behind the aging wonder, ‘American Idol’ which is down to 6 contestants, won Wednesday by drawing 8.87 million viewers and a 5.8 rating and 9 share of the available audience. Two-hours of ‘American Idol’ featuring … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 04.16.14 (Posted 04.17.14) With a few exceptions, as the holiday weekend loomed, there were a host of reruns throughout most of the networks schedules. And the winner of Wednesday, with reruns, was FOX with all original programming. FOX was … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 03.19/14 (Posted on 03.20.14) The power of The Tiffany Network came through again on Wednesday as it appears it has now surpassed the aging ‘American Idol’ once and for all. CBS began the evening at 8P with not just … Continue reading →