- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Camelia
Monday, 05.12.14 (Posted 05.13.14) ABC On Day #18 and the final Monday of the May Sweeps, the Alphabet Network finished #1 as it had the #1 program, ‘Dancing with the Stars’. At 8P, ‘Dancing’ pulled in 14.36 million viewers and … Continue reading →
CBS Powers To Another Wednesday Victory. BBC One Was On Top In The U.K. Nine Again Is #1 In Australia With The Voice.
Wednesday, 05.07.14 (Posted on 05.08.14) CBS again finished on top of the ratings on Wednesday, Day #14 of the May Sweeps with a veteran lineup that won every single half hour during prime time. It was the second night in … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.22.14 (Posted 04.23.14) If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS even with reruns throughout its complete prime time schedule. Now, that is power. At 8P, the #1 drama in America, ‘NCIS’ drew 10.42 million viewers and a 6.7/11. At 9P, ‘NCIS-LA’, … Continue reading →
Monday, 04.14.14 (Posted 04.15.14) ABC remains the network to beat on the Mondays as it roared with a big margin (39% ahead of #2 NBC. At 8P, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ led the evening with 14.2 million viewers and a … Continue reading →