- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Brooklyn Nine-Nine Ratings in the UK on Thursday
Thursday, 05.29.14 (Posted 05.30.14) CBS In another all rerun evening, the Tiffany Network topped all others beginning at 8P with a rerun of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and drew 8.72 million viewers and a 6.1 rating and an 11 share … Continue reading →
‘March Madness’ Brings CBS To #1 In The U.S. On Thursday. BBC One Led In The UK. Nine Tops In Australia.
Thursday, 03.27.14 (Posted 03.28.14) ‘March Madness’ is here and the fight to become one of the Elite Eight brought CBS to #1 on Thursday while the nation watched ‘B-Ball’ at its best. First, with the Dayton Flyers defeating Stanford Cardinal … Continue reading →
Thursday, 03.13.14 When you lead off the evening with America’s favorite comedy and end it with one of the better dramas, you win the evening. CBS won Thursday while at 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ powered through with another big … Continue reading →
One More Time…NBC #1 With Olympics In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The U.K. With Inspector. Nine Is Best In Australia With The Block.
Thursday, 02.20.14 NBC finished on top again in the U.S. with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as the women’s figure skating finals and freestyle skiing brought in an audience of 19.93 million viewers. NBC, once again, reigned supreme as it had a … Continue reading →