- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Born in the Wild Ratings on Sunday
Sunday, 06.29.14 (Posted 06.30.14) CBS New programming. Expected result. The Tiffany Network finally had an evening with original programming and the results were dramatic. At 7P, leading off with a rerun of ’60 Minutes’ it drew 8.40 million viewers and … Continue reading →
On Sunday, ESPN Dominates With World Cup. NBC’s Got Talent And Top Broadcast In U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 06.22.14 (Posted 06.23.14) NBC Against reruns and program debuts that did not deliver on the promise, the Peacock Network pulled off a victory on Sunday. At 7P, a two-hour rerun of ‘American Ninja Warrior’ drew a tepid 2.71 million … Continue reading →
On Sunday, ABC Scores With Basketball In The U.S. BBC One #1 With F1 In The UK. Nine With The Voice Is Tops In Australia.
Sunday, 06.08.14 (Posted 06.09.14) ABC The Alphabet Network at 7P had the basketball edition of ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ and it drew 6.17 million viewers and a 2.1/4. It was followed at 730P by the pre-game ‘The NBA Countdown’ which drew … Continue reading →