- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Birds of a Feather Ratings on Thursday
CBS Wins On Thursday Behind ‘Big Bang’. BBC One #1 In The UK. Nine Snaps Seven’s Streak To Top In Australia.
Thursday, 03.06.14 CBS was once again the top network in the U.S. on Thursday (the only network to draw an average of 10+ million viewers throughout prime time) because of the #1 comedy in America, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which … Continue reading →
IF IT’S THURSDAY, IT MUST BE…THE OLYMPICS? NBC SNEAKS IN EARLY TO WIN IN U.S. BBC ONE #1 IN UK ‘POUND STORE’. NINE WON IN AUSTRALIA.
Thursday, 02.06.14 NBC brought out the Winter Olympic in a global time delay on Thursday, a day ahead of time but was able to attract 19.56 million viewers to take a look at preliminaries and trials. It also gave America … Continue reading →
When a network begins the evening with the biggest comedy on the air, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, it is little wonder that with James Earl Jones Emmy winning performance and the cameo appearance of Carrie Fisher, the Tiffany Network was … Continue reading →
It was a FOX evening as The Animal Network of Broadcast blew the roof off of Thursday with something old, ‘American Idol’ and something new, ‘Rake’. At 8P, ‘American Idol’ drew 12.098 million viewers and finished with an 8 rating … Continue reading →
FOX & Idol Win Thursday. ITV & Emmerdale Tops In The UK. Broadcast Drops 9.449 Million Viewers From Last Season On Thursday. History’s ‘Pawn Stars’ Tops On Cable.
From Austin to San Francisco, ‘American Idol’ drew more contestants for their Hollywood tryout run and may have found some gems on Thursday. The surprise of the long running program is how tough Harry Connick, Jr. is when it comes … Continue reading →
In an unusual down night for broadcast, CBS doubled all of the competition easily winning the evening behind two hours of comedy, but finished lower than last year’s comparable day. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ was the top show … Continue reading →
ESPN’s telecast of the ‘Sugar Bowl’ grabbed the attention of most viewers on Thursday evening as the game with #11 Oklahoma defeated the 17 point favorite, #3 Alabama 45-31. The telecast averaged a 9.3 overnight rating, slightly less than the … Continue reading →