- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Big Ballet Ratings on Thursday
One More Time…NBC #1 With Olympics In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The U.K. With Inspector. Nine Is Best In Australia With The Block.
Thursday, 02.20.14 NBC finished on top again in the U.S. with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as the women’s figure skating finals and freestyle skiing brought in an audience of 19.93 million viewers. NBC, once again, reigned supreme as it had a … Continue reading →
IF IT’S THURSDAY, IT MUST BE…THE OLYMPICS? NBC SNEAKS IN EARLY TO WIN IN U.S. BBC ONE #1 IN UK ‘POUND STORE’. NINE WON IN AUSTRALIA.
Thursday, 02.06.14 NBC brought out the Winter Olympic in a global time delay on Thursday, a day ahead of time but was able to attract 19.56 million viewers to take a look at preliminaries and trials. It also gave America … Continue reading →