- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Betrayal Ratings on Sunday
In a huge boost to CBS, the NFL battle between the San Diego Charges and the victorious Denver Brocos, 24-17, gave CBS a huge lead beginning at 7P which it kept despite a strong ’71st Golden Globe Award’ show on … Continue reading →
There were two games played on Sunday in the NFL Playoffs. The visiting San Francisco 49ers defeated the Green Bay Packers in below zero weather in the last second to win 23-20 on the famed ‘Frozen Tundra’ of Lambeau Stadium. … Continue reading →
FOX had a football game for the ages overrun into the Sunday broadcast schedule. The Standard of Excellence in NFL Football, The Green Bay Packers, ‘America’s Team’ overcame the largest deficit in their long history (since 1918) and defeated ‘The … Continue reading →
NBC, powered by NFL Football claimed #1 for Sunday evening in the U.S. as the New Orleans Saints came back from a Monday night beating by Seattle to handle the Carolina Panthers. At 7P, ‘Football Night In America’ began with … Continue reading →
Two big stories for Sunday’s programming stood out. First, NBC had a football matchup that was highly anticipated and drew an audience to justify the hype. ‘Sunday Night Football’ at 830P pulled in an above average 25.06 million viewers and … Continue reading →