- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Believe Ratings on Sunday
Sunday, 06.15.14 (Posted 06.16.14) ABC The Alphabet Network had the NBA Finals on Sunday. And with that license, it won the evening. At 7P, ‘Jimmy Kimmel LIVE’ drew 6.54 million viewers. At 730P, ‘NBA Countdown’ drew 7.09 million viewers. Game … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Sunday 05.04.14 (Posted 05.05.14) CBS took Sunday like a runaway train as it finished Day #11 of the May Sweeps on top of the network standings. The Tiffany Network began at 7P with the always powerful ’60 Minutes’ as #1 … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.27.14 (Posted 04.28.14) Day #4 of the May Sweeps 2014 put CBS into the lead…again. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ joined the 10+ Million Program Club with a leading 10.33 million viewers. It finished 3.87 million viewers ahead of the … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.20.14 (Posted 04.21.14) CBS demolished the competition on Easter Sunday as it finished more than double its closest competition. At 7P presented the long running ’60 Minutes’ and it drew 8.795 million viewers and a 6.3 rating and a … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.06.14 (Posted 04.07.14) CBS has been #1 broadcast network on five of the past six nights and Sunday was no exception. Throwing out most of its strong Sunday night lineup, at 7P, ’60 Minutes’ led it off and pulled … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.23.14 (Posted 03.24.14) CBS brought back its usual Sunday night lineup but the shocker happened at 9P. Earlier in the evening, at 7P, NCAA Basketball pulled in 13.93 million viewers and a 9.3/17 while at 730P, the game brought … Continue reading →