- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: BBC2
It was a big night for television on Sunday, with the continuation of the Winter Olympics on NBC, the CBS special ‘The Beatles: The Night That Changed America–A Grammy Salute’, ‘Downton Abbey’ on PBS and the return of ‘The Walking … Continue reading →
NBC began the extended Sunday prime time evening at 7P with ‘Football Night in America’ against severe football competition drawing 7.47 million viewers and at 730P, viewership grew to 10.67 million increasing then took a leading position at 8P with … Continue reading →
Two big stories for Sunday’s programming stood out. First, NBC had a football matchup that was highly anticipated and drew an audience to justify the hype. ‘Sunday Night Football’ at 830P pulled in an above average 25.06 million viewers and … Continue reading →
There is every reason to believe CBS’ Wednesday line up will be intact next year and for year’s to come, as long as the key actors agree to continue in their roles. From the 8P ‘Survivor’, featuring one of the … Continue reading →
Just like the ALCS in Game #2, the visiting team at Fenway pulled out a win after trailing. The St. Louis Cardinals behind the pitching of Michael Wacha and a fascinating bullpen, brought not only the Cardinals to victory but … Continue reading →
CBS again ruled Tuesday with its powerful ‘NCIS’, ‘NCIS-Los Angeles’ and ‘Person Of Interest’ dominating all three hours of prime time. NBC even threw in their #1 program during the week (‘The Voice’) to try to break up the trio … Continue reading →