- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: BBC One #1 On Tuesday
CBS Powers to #1 on Tuesday in the U.S. BBC One #1 in the UK. Network Nine Upsets Seven in Australia.
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Tuesday, March 24, 2015, CBS was #1 for night in the U.S. as ‘NCIS’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘Ordinary Lies’. Network Nine was … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 07.01.14 (Posted 07.02.14) ESPN Rarely does the United States embrace something called ‘football’ throughout the world but refers to the game as ‘soccer’ in America. But embrace it they did on Tuesday as Belgium defeated the U.S. team 2-1 … Continue reading →
Tuesday 05.13.14 (Posted 05.14.14) CBS The world of television belongs to CBS on Tuesday. And there is nothing bigger in American drama than ‘NCIS’ which drew 16.77 million viewers and a 10.7 rating and 17 share of the available audience. … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.15.14 (Posted 04.16.14) CBS behind three of the biggest dramas on television demolished the competition on Tuesday. At 8P, leading off the evening, America’s #1 drama, ‘NCIS’ did not disappoint as it powered through with the top program of … Continue reading →
It was an all rerun Tuesday for CBS. And no matter what the others through at it, The Tiffany Network had the answer in ‘NCIS’; NCIS: LA’ & ‘Person Of Interest’ even if they were all reruns. At 8P, ‘NCIS’ … Continue reading →