- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Bad Teacher Ratings on Thursday
Thursday, 05.22.14 (Posted 05.23.14) CBS The Tiffany Network pulled off a win on Thursday. CBS began this first night of the summer 2014 television season, beating #2 NBC by 24%. And it all began at 8P with a rerun of … Continue reading →
Thursday, 05.15.14 (Posted 05.16.14) CBS On the final Thursday of the May Sweeps, CBS was king as at 8P “The Big Bang Theory” in their season finale, they drew 16.29 million viewers and an 11.0 rating and a superb 19 … Continue reading →
ESPN Shocks CBS On Thursday To Finish #1 In The U.S. BBC One Topped All In The UK. Nine Won Again In Australia.
ESPN presented the first round of the ‘2014 NFL Draft’ at 8P and it is in the ratings record books. According to Nielsen overnight data, the May 8th telecast on ESPN from New York’s Radio City Music Hall garnered 9.943 … Continue reading →
Thursday, 05.01.14 (Posted 05.02.14) On the 8th day of the May Sweeps, The Tiffany Network triumphed again. CBS began with the #1 comedy in the….world as it was #1 not only in the U.S. but also in Australia on the … Continue reading →