- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: American Pickers Ratings on Wednesday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
FOX ‘IDOLS’ INTO #1 IN U.S. ON WEDNESDAY. ITV HAD ‘MURDERS’ TOP IN THE U.K. SEVEN WAS IN THE ‘KITCHEN’ TO BECOME #1 IN AUSTRALIA.
Wednesday 02.06.14 FOX had ‘American Idol’ with the first part of ‘Hollywood Week’ and that set the night for television’s top event. And right off the bat, the talent landed at LAX and were taken to a hanger to a … Continue reading →
FOX rose to the top on Wednesday behind the cornerstone of reality singing, ‘American Idol’. Again, ‘Idol’ pulled in 13.29 million viewers and an 8.6 rating and remarkable 13 share. Although it is down 17% from last year, it continues … Continue reading →
CBS, behind the night’s top drawing program, ‘The People’s Choice Awards’ won the evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘2 Broke Girls’ began with 6.03 million viewers and another rerun episode of the same series at 830P which drew slightly … Continue reading →
Another big night in another big year for CBS. While nearly every network finished ahead of a year-ago on this same date, CBS was 6% ahead. The Tiffany Network finished #1 in each half hour. At 8P, ‘Survivor: Blood vs … Continue reading →