- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: AMC Ratings on Sunday
Sunday, 04.13.14 (Posted 04.14.14) CBS finished #1 again as its dominance continues. At 7P, ‘Masters Tournament’ won by Bubba Watson drew a 8.7 rating and a 17 share of the available audience. At 715P, ’60 Minutes’ drew an evening high … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.06.14 (Posted 04.07.14) CBS has been #1 broadcast network on five of the past six nights and Sunday was no exception. Throwing out most of its strong Sunday night lineup, at 7P, ’60 Minutes’ led it off and pulled … Continue reading →
Monday, 03.03.14 NBC won on Monday and brought out its big gun at 8P with ‘The Voice’ for two hours and it pulled in 15.65 million viewers and a 9.0 rating and 13 share of the available audience. It peaked … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →
Monday.02.17.14 The Winter Olympics, featuring the return of Bob Costas in the anchor chair, scored a very dominant 23.46 million viewers and a 14.7 rating and 22 share of available audience from 8-11P. The peak half-hour was 1030P, with a … Continue reading →
NBC began the extended Sunday prime time evening at 7P with ‘Football Night in America’ against severe football competition drawing 7.47 million viewers and at 730P, viewership grew to 10.67 million increasing then took a leading position at 8P with … Continue reading →
‘Sunday Night Football’ featuring the Dallas Cowboys getting beat by the New Orleans Saints brought NBC victory on Sunday despite a strong push by CBS, which had a 45 minute football overrun that won the early prime slot. Despite this, … Continue reading →