- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Amazing Race Ratings on Sunday
Sunday, 05.11.14 (Posted on 05.12.14) Nielsen estimates there are 116.3 million television households in the United States, up 0.4% from the 2013-2014 estimate of 115.6 million. Nielsen estimates that nearly 296 million persons age 2 and older live in these … Continue reading →
Sunday 05.04.14 (Posted 05.05.14) CBS took Sunday like a runaway train as it finished Day #11 of the May Sweeps on top of the network standings. The Tiffany Network began at 7P with the always powerful ’60 Minutes’ as #1 … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.20.14 (Posted 04.21.14) CBS demolished the competition on Easter Sunday as it finished more than double its closest competition. At 7P presented the long running ’60 Minutes’ and it drew 8.795 million viewers and a 6.3 rating and a … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.13.14 (Posted 04.14.14) CBS finished #1 again as its dominance continues. At 7P, ‘Masters Tournament’ won by Bubba Watson drew a 8.7 rating and a 17 share of the available audience. At 715P, ’60 Minutes’ drew an evening high … Continue reading →
Sunday, 03.30.14 (Posted on Monday, 03.31.14 CBS began the evening at 7P with the end of the Kentucky victory over Michigan to earn the final spot in the Final Four of the NCAA Basketball tournament with 16.44 million viewers and … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.23.14 (Posted 03.24.14) CBS brought back its usual Sunday night lineup but the shocker happened at 9P. Earlier in the evening, at 7P, NCAA Basketball pulled in 13.93 million viewers and a 9.3/17 while at 730P, the game brought … Continue reading →
Oscar…Oscar…Oscar. ABC With The Academy Awards #1 In The U.S. On Sunday. BBC One Wins Top Spot In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Sunday, 03.02.14 ABC presented the 86th Annual Academy Awards from Hollywood, California on Sunday and it dominated all of television in prime time. In one of the best Oscar telecasts, host Ellen Degeneris was perfect as she moved the show … Continue reading →