- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Alan Carr: Chatty Man Ratings on Friday
‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Friday, October 16, 2015, CBS finished #1 as ‘‘Blue Bloods’‘ was the top program. Channel 4 #1 in the UK as ‘Googlebox’ was the top program. Seven finished … Continue reading →
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Friday, April 17, 2015, ABC was the #1 network in the U.S. as ‘Shark Tank’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘Have I Got News … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Friday, 05.23.14 (Posted 05.24.14) CBS With an all rerun evening, The Tiffany Network narrowly squeaked past the competition at 8P with ‘Undercover Boss’ featuring the owner of the Salt Lake City Jazz of the NBA and drew a third place, … Continue reading →
Friday, 05.09.14 (Posted 05.10.14) CBS CBS on Day #16 of the May Sweeps put out their best as at 8:00P ‘Unforgettable’ drew 7.29 million viewers, 1.56 million ahead of its closest competition for the evening. Then at 9P, ‘Hawaii Five-0’ … Continue reading →
Friday, 04.02.14 (Posted 04.03.14) On Day #9 of the May Sweeps, CBS powered through another impressive victory on Friday, as it has done for nearly every Friday outside of Olympic coverage. Beginning at 8P, ‘Unforgettable’ finishing first in its time … Continue reading →
After al these years, ‘I Love Lucy’ won its time periods again and brought The Tiffany Network to #1 again on Friday. Technically reruns, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez, along with Fred and Ethel Roberta Louise Mae Mertz (née Potter), … Continue reading →