- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Agatha Christie’s Poirot Ratings on Saturday
CBS With ’48 Hours’ Is #1 In The U.S. On Saturday. BBC One Used ‘The Voice UK’ To Take Top Honors In The UK. ABC1 & Seven Tie For #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.01.14 CBS won again for the third straight night with a mostly rerun evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Two and A Half Men’ drew 3.34 million viewers while at 830P, a rerun of ‘The Crazy Ones’ pulled in … Continue reading →
It’s NBC Again #1 With Olympics On Saturday. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’ Wins In The UK. Seven Tops In Australia Again.
Saturday, 02.22.14 It was simply no contest on Saturday as NBC with the ‘Winter Olympics’ finished #1 for the 17th straight night as it drew 12.85 million viewers. It peaked at 10P with 14.05 million viewers. At 11P, the debut … Continue reading →
NBC In The U.S. With Sochi, BBC One In The UK With The Voice & ABC1 In Australia With Doc All #1 On Saturday.
Saturday, 02.15.14 NBC was #1 with 16.58 million viewers for the night day of the ‘Winter Olympics’ from Sochi, Russia Federation. It was down over 33% from the same day of the previous Winter Olympics and less than last Saturday. … Continue reading →
Saturday 02.08.14 NBC continues its run in Sochi as the Winter Olympic coverage pulled in 25.03 million viewers and a 6.2 raging with a 20 share. It was down vs the same day four years ago. The top local markets … Continue reading →