- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: A Great Welsh Adventure Ratings on Monday
NBC Continues On Top In The U.S. Behind The Voice. BBC One #1 In The UK With Silk. Seven Tops In Australia With My Kitchen Rules.
Monday, 02.24.14 NBC with the singing competition ‘The Voice’ returned at 8P with the two-hour spring season-opener that drew 15.73 million viewers and a big 9.2 rating and 14 share in the households. It was up 6% from the year-ago … Continue reading →
Monday.02.17.14 The Winter Olympics, featuring the return of Bob Costas in the anchor chair, scored a very dominant 23.46 million viewers and a 14.7 rating and 22 share of available audience from 8-11P. The peak half-hour was 1030P, with a … Continue reading →
ABC, on the power of ‘Castle’ edged CBS on Monday. ABC at 8P, opened the week on a winning note with two-hours of ‘The Bachelor’ with 8.24 million viewers and a 5.9/9 as it held the #2 spot until 930P … Continue reading →
CBS for the fourth consecutive night finished #1 on Monday with a strong showing from their comedies led off at 8P by ‘How I Met Your Mother’ with a very strong 10.67 million viewers, the second biggest show of the … Continue reading →
For the first time in a week, ABC finished on top of the primetime ratings on Monday. Beginning at 8P, ‘The Bachelor’ drew 7.96 million viewers and finished the same as it did on the comparable day last season. At … Continue reading →