- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: 2 Broke Girls Ratings on Saturday
Saturday, 05.17.14 (Posted 05.18.14) NBC The Peacock Network topped the final Saturday of the May Sweeps. At 8P, ‘Dateline’ drew 4.275 million viewers. At 9P, ‘Dateline’ did 5.52 million viewers. Then at 10P, a rerun of ‘Saturday Night Live’ pulled … Continue reading →
NBC Makes The ‘Dateline’ To #1 In U.S. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’Again Finishes On Top In The U.K. Seven Finishes #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.29.14 (Posted 03.30.14) In one of the slowest nights of the year, in what some might call a ‘yawner’, NBC finished ahead of all the other broadcast networks. As for whether it will win the night, we will all … Continue reading →
CBS began the evening at 8P with a rerun of ‘Two Broke Girls’ which drew 2.82 million and followed it up with a rerun of ‘Mom’ at 830P which had 2.94 million viewers. But it was at 9P when the … Continue reading →
ABC edges CBS in an all rerun evening on Saturday with the exception of two news programs which went up against each other. ABC was victorious. At 8P-10P, The Alphabet Network pulled up a rerun movie, ‘Hancock’ which averaged 2.7 … Continue reading →
CBS and NBC decided to counter program on this Saturday in prime time, going away from college football. No Notre Dame on NBC; No SEC on CBS. However, for The Tiffany Network it worked and drove viewers with what will … Continue reading →