- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Media Management
FOX finished #1 overall network on Wednesday as ‘The Masked Singer’, the only program on the network in prime time, was the top program on television with 8,023 million viewers. FNC finished #1 cable network on Wednesday with an average … Continue reading →
CBS powered to #1 Tuesday behind the return of the world’s most watched drama, ‘NCIS’ which drew 12,567 million viewers. Overall, the Tiffany Network averaged 9,257 million viewers. FNC was the top rated cable network with an average 3,487 million … Continue reading →
ESPN with ‘Monday Night Football’ was the top cable and overall network winner on Monday as the new television season for 2019-2020 began. It drew an average 9,541 million viewers from 8P-11P (EDT). NBC, behind ‘The Voice’, was the top … Continue reading →
After first launching its ‘Today In’ local news module in six US cities in January 2018, Facebook has this week announced that localized versions of the offering, which is designed to promote increased civic engagement, will now be made available … Continue reading →
Week two of the college football season delivered strong overnight ratings on ABC and FOX. LSU-Texas averaged a 5.8 overnight rating on ABC’s Saturday Night Football last night, up 190% from last year (Penn State-Pittsburgh: 2.0), and up 9% from … Continue reading →
The kickoff of the NFL season on NBC Thursday night scored the best ratings for the opening game since 2016. The Green Bay Packers’ 10-3 win over the Chicago Bears averaged 22 million viewers, a 16 percent boost over the … Continue reading →
With an increasing number of devices such as smartphones, tablets and smart TVs that all allow individuals to access the internet, it’s no wonder that more adults are going online and with a greater frequency than ever before. Indeed, almost … Continue reading →