- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: September 2019
ABC won its first night in prime time of the new television season on Saturday with an average 5.544 million viewers who watched the Ohio State vs Nebraska Big Ten football game from Lincoln, NE. It was twice as large … Continue reading →
CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
CBS was the top overall and broadcast network Friday as the two Hawaii based shows, ‘Hawaii Five-O’, ‘Magnum P.I.’ and the top rated show of the evening, ‘Blue Bloods’ drew an average 6,692 million viewers in prime time. ‘Blue Bloods’ … Continue reading →
FOX finished as the top network on Thursday as ‘NFL Thursday Night Football’ finished as the top program with an average 16,357 million viewers as the Philadelphia Eagles topped the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. NFL Network finished as … Continue reading →
FOX finished #1 overall network on Wednesday as ‘The Masked Singer’, the only program on the network in prime time, was the top program on television with 8,023 million viewers. FNC finished #1 cable network on Wednesday with an average … Continue reading →
CBS powered to #1 Tuesday behind the return of the world’s most watched drama, ‘NCIS’ which drew 12,567 million viewers. Overall, the Tiffany Network averaged 9,257 million viewers. FNC was the top rated cable network with an average 3,487 million … Continue reading →
ESPN with ‘Monday Night Football’ was the top cable and overall network winner on Monday as the new television season for 2019-2020 began. It drew an average 9,541 million viewers from 8P-11P (EDT). NBC, behind ‘The Voice’, was the top … Continue reading →
Outstanding Drama Series WINNER: Game of Thrones Outstanding Comedy Series WINNER: Fleabag Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series WINNER: Jodie Comer, Killing Eve Directing for a Drama Series WINNER: Jason Bateman, “Ozark” Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series … Continue reading →