- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Sunday, 06.29.14 (Posted 06.30.14) CBS New programming. Expected result. The Tiffany Network finally had an evening with original programming and the results were dramatic. At 7P, leading off with a rerun of ’60 Minutes’ it drew 8.40 million viewers and … Continue reading →
Saturday 06.28.14 (Posted 06.29.14) NBC The Peacock Network was the top broadcast network on Saturday at it led off its evening at 8P with ‘Dateline’ drawing 4.44 million viewers which was not only the top program on the network but … Continue reading →
On Friday, It Was All Disney. The Disney Channel Topped All. ABC Finished Ahead Of All Broadcast Networks In The U.S. BBC One Was #1 In The UK. Seven Topped All in Australia.
Friday, 06.27.14 (Posted 06.28.14) Disney Channel The Wonderful World of Disney, The Disney Channel at 8P presented the original movie ‘Zapped’, starring Disney Channel Zendaya and Spencer Boldman, delivered 5.7 million total viewers. At 945P, the highly-anticipated premiere of the … Continue reading →
CBS Wins Prime Time On Thursday In The U.S. ITV Tops In The UK. Nine #1 In Australia. ESPN Tops All On Cable.
Thursday, 06.26.14 (Posted 06.27.14) CBS The Tiffany Network began the evening at 8P with a rerun of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and finished first in the Thursday household ratings, beating ABC by 16%. ‘The Big Bang Theory’ pulled in 7.94 … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 06.25.14 (Posted 06.26.14) CBS The Tiffany Network, which featured the return of original programming and the 16th season premiere of ‘Big Brother’ led this fourth Wednesday in June with 6.64 million viewers and a 4.1/7. It finished 9% behind … Continue reading →
FOX Wins Monday As Jack Is Back In The U.S. ITV With World Cup #1 In The UK. Nine Tops In Australia.
Monday, 06.23.14 (Posted 06.24.14) FOX The Animal Network of Broadcast opened the week on a winning note with its pairing of ‘MasterChef’ and drew 4.925 million viewers and a 3.7 rating/6 share, and ’24: Live Another Day’ which drew 5.7 … Continue reading →