- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Thursday, 05.29.14 (Posted 05.30.14) CBS In another all rerun evening, the Tiffany Network topped all others beginning at 8P with a rerun of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and drew 8.72 million viewers and a 6.1 rating and an 11 share … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 05.28.14 (Posted on 05.29.14) CBS The Tiffany Network for the umpteenth evening brought its fans a complete night of encores. Yet CBS won this final Wednesday in May. At 8P, a great rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ came in a … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 05.27.14 (Posted 05.28.14) NBC On the Peacock Network, the return of ‘America’s Got Talent’ on NBC at 8P was off and running with 11.91 million viewers and a dominant 7.4 rating/12 share. It peaked at the 9P half-hour with … Continue reading →
Monday, 05.26.14 (Posted 05.27.14) ABC The Alphabet Network won on a low rated Memorial Day as it began the evening with a two-hour episode of ‘The Bachelorette’ which pulled in 5.723 million viewers and a 4.2/7. At 10P, a rerun … Continue reading →
Sunday, 05.25.14 (Posted 05.26.14) Fox The Animal Network of Broadcasting began at 7P with ‘NASCAR’ (Sprint Cup: Coca-Cola 600) and it drew 6.74 million viewers, tops for Sunday Holiday evening with Jimmy Johnson winning. It concluded the ‘greatest day in … Continue reading →
Saturday, 05.24.14 (Posted 05.25.14) CBS The Tiffany Network decided to run an entire schedule, for the second straight night, of reruns. It began with a rerun at 8P of ‘Mike & Molly’ with 2.3 million viewers. At 830P, a rerun … Continue reading →