- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Tuesday, 04.29.14 (Posted 04.30.14) If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS. And on Day #6 of the May Sweeps, led by the biggest drama on television at 8P, ‘NCIS’, Tuesday episode told the story of the thousands of veterans who live on … Continue reading →
Monday, 04.28.14 (Posted 04.29.14) ABC opened the week, and Day #5 of the May Sweeps, with another winning Monday, beating #2 NBC by an average of 27%. At 8P, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ drew 15.33 million viewers and a 10.1 … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.27.14 (Posted 04.28.14) Day #4 of the May Sweeps 2014 put CBS into the lead…again. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ joined the 10+ Million Program Club with a leading 10.33 million viewers. It finished 3.87 million viewers ahead of the … Continue reading →
On Saturday FOX Won With NASCAR. ITV With Britain’s Talent #1 In The UK. Seven Squeaks By In Australia.
Saturday, 04.26.14 (Posted 04.27.14) On Saturday, it was FOX which took the top prize with the one thing that television is great at: showing sporting events LIVE. And on Saturday, the third day of the May Sweeps, ‘NASCAR’ was the … Continue reading →
Friday Another Hawaii Blue Brings CBS To The Top. BBC One With ‘HIGNFY’ #1 In The UK. Seven Tops In Australia On Anzac Day.
Friday, 04.25.14 (Posted 04.26.14) There are not many programs that are members of the ’10 Million Viewer Club’ in ‘Live’ ratings today. CBS has one of them on Friday…’Blue Bloods’. CBS with its strong lineup was no match for any … Continue reading →
Thursday, 04.24.14 (Posted 04.25.14) CBS won Day #1 of the May Sweeps and the night, Thursday, with America’s #1 comedy, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which topped the night with 15.96 million viewers and an 11.0 rating and huge 19 share … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 04.23.14 (Posted 04.24.14) FOX behind the aging wonder, ‘American Idol’ which is down to 6 contestants, won Wednesday by drawing 8.87 million viewers and a 5.8 rating and 9 share of the available audience. Two-hours of ‘American Idol’ featuring … Continue reading →