- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
Tuesday, 03.25.14 (Posted 03.26.14) CBS made its move to spring another extension of the powerful drama, ‘NCIS’ as it presented ‘Crescent City’ which is intended as the new ‘NCIS: New Orleans’. It finished #1 for the evening with 17.28 million … Continue reading →
ABC Wins With Dancing In The U.S. On Monday. ITV Was #1 In The UK. Seven Has Kitchen & Tops In Australia.
Monday, 03.24.14 (posted 03.25.14 ABC began strong at 8P with the #1 program of the evening as ‘Dancing with the Stars’ drove 14.55 million viewers while at 10P, ‘Castle’ came in second with 9.78 million. NBC led off with their … Continue reading →