- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: January 2014
When a network begins the evening with the biggest comedy on the air, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, it is little wonder that with James Earl Jones Emmy winning performance and the cameo appearance of Carrie Fisher, the Tiffany Network was … Continue reading →
FOX With ‘Idol’ Wins On Wednesday. ITV ‘Midsomer Murders’ Tops In The UK. If It’s Wednesday In Australia, It’s Network 7.
FOX with a two-hour block from ‘American Idol’ took top honors for the evening as it delivered 12.4 million viewers, topping off at 830P with 12.48 million while judging the talent in Salt Lake City. Tim Ermish must have loved … Continue reading →
CBS Is #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To Top The U.K. ‘Kitchen’ Bring Network 7 Tuesday’s Crown In Australia.
Prime time in the U.S. was dominated by President Obama’s State of the Union Address in front of Congress. All rating results from last night are atypical due to President Obama’s approximate one-hour State of the Union address. Results in … Continue reading →
CBS for the fourth consecutive night finished #1 on Monday with a strong showing from their comedies led off at 8P by ‘How I Met Your Mother’ with a very strong 10.67 million viewers, the second biggest show of the … Continue reading →
CBS crushed the competition on Sunday with the ’56th Grammy Awards’ telecast. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’, featuring Jay Leno in an interview about his past, present and future, pounded an overwhelming victory with 14.467 million viewers and a 9.6/13. Then … Continue reading →
When in doubt, bring out a rerun of ‘NCIS’ and it will propel any network to victory. On Saturday evening, in a low viewership night, at 8P, CBS started out with a pair of comedy reruns beginning with ‘Mike & … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →