- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: December 9, 2013
NBC, powered by NFL Football claimed #1 for Sunday evening in the U.S. as the New Orleans Saints came back from a Monday night beating by Seattle to handle the Carolina Panthers. At 7P, ‘Football Night In America’ began with … Continue reading →
FOX powered through on Saturday evening with the Big Ten Championship Game from Indianapolis where the Michigan State Spartans defeated Ohio State, snapping the Ohio State 24 game win streak, and winning a trip to the Rose Bowl. The game … Continue reading →
With CBS throwing out their regular lineup for this Friday, ABC came through with a victory, narrowly beating NBC and CBS with FOX a close fourth. At 8P, ‘Last Man Standing’ pulled in 6.34 million, good for 3rd in the … Continue reading →